CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Victoria – Full Time
- Test current products and identifying deficiencies.
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems.
- Investigate product quality to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction.
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy.
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution.
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement.
- Oversee continuous improvement projects.
- Collect quality data.
- Identify key KPIs for product quality.
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management.
- Ensure all internal audits are completed, documented, and reported in accordance with company requirements including CCP, HACCP and hygiene.
- Complete tasks, activities, and duties in accordance with all Safe Work Procedures.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Prior experience with principals and applications of HACCP.
- Sound knowledge of all food laws and regulations including HACCP and other Quality and Food Safety Management Systems.
- Strong understanding of food production and related food safety and pathogen control issues.
- Strong understanding of export regulations.
- Reliable/dependable with a great work ethic.
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Office with intermediate to advanced skills in Word.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Mandarin with superior communication skills.